The agency excellent entertainment Ltd (TAEL) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TAEL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check our website from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to our clients requirements or processing you as a crew member / artist
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service matching our
clients’ requirements to yours and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send emails about new opportunities or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post.
- We also need this information to arrange your flights and accommodation and issue contracts.
- We will notify you if your information is shared with anyone outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) requesting your consent before we do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for contract opportunities or marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. No fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Marc Sorrentino, Company Director, Eliot House, 1469 High Road, London, N20 9RT.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Our computers are security coded and we have a clear desk policy.
- We are also registered with the Information Commissioners Office Registration No. ZA009325
- We will hold information provided by you to us for a period of 24 months beyond your last day of disembarkation from a vessel